The quality knowledge about How to change stream title on twitch as mod is here. Therefore, after reading the article, changing the title on the twitch channel will be like a piece of cake.
As a moderator, you can change the title of your twitch channel on your smartphone and your desktop because I dig the working methods of changing the game title.
Further, changing the title will allow you to change during the streaming. This is why experts love this factor.
How to Change Stream Title on Twitch as Mod (PC)
Expert permits to mod for changing of stream titles for their ease. So you can also share the responsibility with your mod. Let’s see the most manageable steps to change your Twitch channel title as a mod.
1. Open your twitch channel and then go to the Stream Page.
2. You will see a Sword icon on the left hand towards the bottom of the chatbox. Further, a Mod View popup will be there on The Sword icon. Click on it.
3. Now you’ll again get a Pencil Icon(Edit Stream Info) It’s just parallel to your game title. Press it.
4. In the new Broadcast Options box, you will see the Title Go and enter your new title.
5. Remember to click on the Done button. So, you will get your new title.
If it doesn’t work, then you should ensure that you’ve got a Moderate Role in your twitch channel.
How to change Stream Title on Twitch using Streamlabs or OBS
The changing of title with the help of Streamlabs or OBS is the third and helpful method. So, without any loose talk, let’s move towards the steps.
1. Open the Streamlab and go to the information box.
2. In many cases, people don’t find an information box. If that happens to you, go to the top left corner, where you get Docks.
3. Now tab on the Stream information box.
4. After putting your new Title, click on the Done.
The most helpful thing is changing the tags or adding tags by Streamlab. Further, setting the categories and setting of live notifications is also possible.
How to Change Stream Title on Twitch as Mod (Mobile)
About, you’ll need to access your twitch channel through your smartphone when you go outside. The following are the few steps you can follow for Android and iPhone.
1. Open the Chrome Browser and press the Three dots in the top left corner.
2. Go to the Desktop mode and turn it on.
3. Now login to your Twitch Account in Chrome browser.
4. Open the Stream Page on your twitch channel.
4. On the bottom of the chatbox, you will see a Sword icon Tab on it.
5. Now you’ll again get a pencil icon(Edit Stream Info) It’s just parallel to your game title, so hit this icon.
6. In the new Broadcast Options box, you will see the Title Go and enter your new title.
7. Remember to click on the Done button. So, you will get your new title.
Don’t forget to enable your Moderate Role on your twitch channel.
The same is the NightBot command procedure to change your stream title.
Can mods change the stream title?
Yes, you can change the steam title, even changing stream language, audience, categories, and changing of tag possible with mods.
How can you allow Mods to change Stream Title?
Go to stream chat and type /mos username, press the enter key user will be on the mod.
What is the best way to change the categories during twitch streaming?
For this purpose, you’ve to go to Streamlabs. There, in the top left corner, press the Docks. After clicking on it, you can change the categories.
Is it possible to add a hashtag in your stream title?
Yes, you can add, but it will be like ordinary words. Because by adding hashtags, your title becomes clickable on different platforms. But in the case of twitch, it is not possible. So you can add a hashtag, but it will be like mere words, not an available tag.
The changing of stream title as the mod is possible during streaming. That’s why people love to change the title. Further, from the article, you came to know it’s pretty simple. Do it and your new title. No matter, do it on desktop or iPhone, or Android.