Fed up with some channels on Twitch and feel like getting rid of them?
The reasons can be many, whether it is a random thought or something else.
It is not important to know the reason. You came here to know how to unfollow channels on Twitch.
That is what we will discuss.
You can either unfollow a channel or turn off its notifications. It is up to you.
How to Unfollow Channels on Twitch (Desktop)
If you want to unfollow one channel, then it is a simple method.
But what if you want to unfollow several channels? Would you have to go through all those channels?
No, this can all be done from one place in your Twitch account. Let’s see from where.
1. Access your Twitch Account.
2. On the upper-left side of the screen, you’ll see the Following tab.
3. After clicking on the Following tab, open the Channels sections.
4. All the channels you have Followed will be shown on the page.
5. Every channel will have a Green Heart at the lower-left side of the channel.
6. By clicking on the Green Heart you will simply unfollow that channel.
You can do it to more than one channel at a time on the same page, as all of your following channels are there
Now, that is one way of getting the job done. There is another.
What if you want to unfollow all of your following channels?
How to Mass Unfollow or Unfollow all Channels on Twitch?
This method is used by people who have followed a lot of channels and are now getting fed up with this.
Let’s see how you would have or could use it to your advantage.
1. Go to the Twitch Mass Unfollow Website and you will see the Sign in with Twitch option. Log in to your account.
2. All of your Following Channels will appear altogether again.
3. There will be an option Unfollow all.
4. Clicking on it will Instantly Unfollow all of your following channels.
How to Unfollow Someone on Twitch (Android Or IPhone)
What if you don’t have a laptop or any kind of desktop available at the moment.
And you are willing to unfollow channels on Twitch. Don’t worry. You can do it from your mobile.
1. Open any browser and search for Twitch.com.
2. logging in to your Account on the Twitch site.
3. You will see Three dots in the upper-right corner. Click on them, find the Desktop site option, and click on it.
4. Your mobile screen will be converted to a Desktop screen.
5. From there, find the Following option on the upper-left side of the screen.
6. Then the Channels section, and then the Green Heart to unfollow channels.
After accessing the desktop site on your mobile, all the steps are just like the actual desktop.
Which button is the Unfollow Button on Twitch?
Will the Channel know if I Unfollow it on Twitch?
But if you unfollow a relatively smaller channel that always tries to keep check of its followers will probably know and feel bad
How to turn off a Channel’s Notification Instead of Unfollowing it?
You will see a Bell there. Clicking on it will turn off that channel’s notification.
Obviously, as long as a channel provides any sort of entertainment, it is okay.
But when it starts to compromise on content quality or gets involved in controversies, the channel will likely lose followers.
So, we have provided all the info on how to unfollow channels on Twitch. Use it to your advantage. Thank you.